Sunday, December 1, 2013

Update

Hi Blogging friends,

I have just updated my painting, jewellery and fibre tabs with the last year of two of artworks, so please go into the tabs to see what I have been up to.

Sorry about the blogging tardiness - I'm trying to work out a way to make the whole process faster and more efficient without having to upgrade my systems, data, speed etc which unfortunately equates to spending lots more money....hmmmm. If you do facebook, please feel free to friend me as I'm hoping to get a dedicated art page happening there.   https://www.facebook.com/noela.mills  We'll see.

Anyway, this is me a couple of weeks ago, wearing my new sublimation printed earrings - still going strong and enjoying my creativity.

4 comments:

  1. Love your new stuff Noela...just bought a pair of earrings at Eudlo from the Xmas show (I was an early bird)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo...which ones, Jo? I have your ALAWWorks in my car

      Delete
  2. Hi N - see you in the dedicated Facebook space. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotLittle Birdie Secrets.. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. just gorgeous beautifully very crafty.

    ReplyDelete